Our client is transforming their UX UI team to another design stage. Currently a good mixture of designers from around the world has joined this team and are looking for extra creatives to join the team to spice things up.
- Work from home
- Open office space
- Occasional short-term traveling to Korea, Japan, Singapore and others
- Define user research approach to obtain quality user experience concepts to translate into fresh world-class cutting-edge UI / UX experience
- Ability to revamp, improve existing and design new digital platforms
- Brainstorm new strategy and experience design to project stakeholders
- Managing contents, positioning, customer interactions, and refining product
- Coach and mentor junior designers on user research, IA, wireframe, usability testing
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Design, Interaction, or related discipline
- 6 years’ experience in either Digital, Website, Mobile, eCommerce
- Experience designing new products and interfaces are a plus
- Understanding of user’s movements, behaviours, activities to enable a new experience
- You must be enthusiastic, a strong team-player and creative!
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered for other openings including Junior UX / UI, UX Designer, UI Designer, or Visual Designer
- Must provide rich Portfolio / Web link of websites, mobile, products etc.