Our client is a reputable FinTech company that is looking to expand its Performance team. You will be part of the company’s cutting-edge platform that will make a new impact on the next FinTech generation.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to resolve and test issues, detect and self-heal
- before they become service impacting
- Executive benchmark, load, stress, configuration, spike, and other non-functional performance tests
- Detailed report of details such as issues and defects
- Design automation and performance test scripts for enterprise applications
- Perform performance engineering and performance improvement activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 10 years experience in the Fintech/ Financial Services
- Hands-on with Performance Testing and Automation
- Excellent knowledge in test planning, test estimation, test strategy, load, stress, spike, etc.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Less experience will be considered as a Performance Engineer