What exactly is the role?
To manage allocated clients on a day-to-day basis, communicating regularly and building a relationship. To run projects profitability, complete client administration, and help generate new business. You should have a keen interest in digital and marketing as the role involves working alongside a creative team.
What skills are necessary?
- Undergraduate degree
- 3-8 years’ experience working in accounts servicing
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese/Mandarin preferred
- Confident in client presentations, project coordination
- Strong numeracy with the ability to create estimates and budget accurately
- Organisational and team-working skills
- Self-disciplined with a proactive attitude
- Ambitious and energetic
What will you get?
- Experience working with International Corporations
- 5-day working week
- 15 days annual leave
- Great remuneration
- Medical Insurance
- Birthday treats
- Casual Fridays