Our client provides a meritocratic and vibrant workplace. Great opportunities for career advancement. Mentorship and training are available for those who seek to always strive for improvement.
- Develop securities / futures trading and back-office systems including implementation, testing and documentation
- Involve in the design of overall architecture of the backend application
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent/above
- Minimum of 2 years in Java Application Development
- Familiar with Java framework and build tools, e.g., Spring, Netty, JPA, Hibernate, Maven, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
About the Client:
Successfully rebranded and transformed into a FinTech business, our client is an established Securities firm that’s seeking Java Developers for their latest project, a Securities/Futures Trading APP.
Backed by a listed company in Hong Kong, this competitive product is scheduled to launch within the coming 12 months, this is great timing to join the product’s founding team.
This role seats in a 15 people high-performing development team including a Tech Lead & Scrum Master.