Our client is looking for a Designer with experience in interior design to take the next step within the retail brand.
- You’ll work closely with the Design Manager & Design Coordinator for the delivery of all interior design projects from inception to completion.
- You will be responsible for delivering the creative proposition, co-ordination and pitching of design concept and signing of all technical details per project in line with the client brief.
- You will have exceptional communication skills, building and nurturing key relationships across the business as well the personal and technical development of your own
- Degree holder in architecture, interior design
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience ideally in a high end, residential or retail and hospitality industry
- Strong conceptual creative design skills, from local, regional and international aspect
- Excellent client management
- Hands-on in Vectorworks, Cinema 4D or 3D Studio Max and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication in English & Chinese
- Freelancing is available