As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the lifecycle of a. website replatforming and re-design, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. You will navigate an array of stakeholder and vendors relationships, project timelines, last-minute changes, and launches. By collaborating with the technical and strategy teams you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient implementations for the website re-platforming and re-design.
In this role you will:
- Provide clear project governance, structure and progress tracking for all the workstreams involved in the website re-platforming and re-design
- Ensure deliverables stay true to the strategic objectives of the website re-platforming and re-design
- Create, maintain and update detailed project plans that will drive expert schedule, resource and stakeholders management
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues
- Anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address internally and with stakeholders
- Ensure robust communication among stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors so that deliverables, risks and progress are clearly understood
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using collaboration tools, in person meetings, and “management by walking around”
- Deliver the websites in scope on the new platform with new brand designs
- You have a completed Bachelor’s degree
- You have 8+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
- You have relevant experience in mapping online customer experience in the investment services industry
- You are web savvy and possess a working understanding/experience in website strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA. You are familiar with content management systems (CMS).
- You have experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
- You have experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
Potentially after 12-month contract to turn permanent.