Our client is a Real Estate listed company that is growing its development area in China. The candidate will be part of all upcoming developments including Museums, Theatres to other events development.
- Responsible for preparing technical bases, participating in bid opening, bid evaluation and bidding
- Organise the preparation of the overall design, plan design, expansion design and construction drawing designs to ensure result quality
- Manage a team of 5-6
- Responsible for the coordination of the work of the design team and related teams both internally and externally
- Cooperate with the engineering department and other related parties for submitting technical requirements
- University degree holder in Architecture or equivalent, with more than 10 years experience
- Participated in and completed large-scale projects; at least 5 years of museum and theatre architectural design experience
- Excellent space design ability, innovation ability and team leadership skills
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Familiar with the construction process and industry specifications, and understand the properties and characteristics of the industry-related materials
- Communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Extremely excellent remuneration package.