Our client is expanding their marketing team and setting up their insights and reporting operations to enable growing the business globally.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to capture and refine data
- Create and develop customer dashboard, campaign targeting strategies and KPIs, forecast and goals
- Analyse customers behaviours, monitoring campaigns, and support ongoing analysis of the business performance
- Managing data-driven decision making, analytics capabilities and best practices.
- Support to build a culture of customer first, continuous feedback and improvement, be agile in predictable and continuous delivery.
- Degree in Data Science, Business Statistics or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in an analytics space, Consultancy is a plus
- Experience with data applications and BI tools
- Proficiency in Tableau, SQL skills and understanding on database structure
- Experience with Google Looker, Google Analytics Salesforce
- Strong quantitative analysis
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Please note; title may adjust depending on the experience