- Acting as the bridge between inbound enquiries & requests, both internal and external
- Handling many yourself and prioritising others for the COO to handle
- Scheduling vital meetings on behalf of the COO, ensuring follow ups etc.
- Managing high priority projects on behalf of the COO, often pulling in expertise from multiple departments to build project teams
- Taking responsibility for strategic initiatives including researching growth opportunities, improving operational processes, researching and making suggestions to support decision making
- Working with the other teams to manage all internal & external CEO communication including journalist requests, press releases, quotes & statements, speaking opportunities etc.
- Working with the heads of department to prepare budget presentations and materials for board meetings
- Degree holder in finance, marketing, ecommerce
- Previous experience working in ecommerce is a plus
- Experience engaging with senior leaderships teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse date, gain insight and create commercial suggestions and present these to a business
- Excellent project management skills with proven experience managing end to end projects involving multiple departments & senior stakeholders
- Managing P&L, M&A experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- High levels of emotional intelligence with the ability to resolve constructive conflicts
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to launch projects and fill in knowledge gaps along the way