Our Client is looking for a digital leader to perform best technical practices to help guide and inspire team members to deliver high quality scalable web application projects.
- Responsible for feature development and maintenance of all digital property development.
- Participated on both front end and backend development, as well as to drive the technical direction along with innovative projects on applications continuous development and improvement.
- Work along with project team to scope, estimate and plan initiatives
- Lead the development team by example.
- Construct automation with various tasks throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years industry experience in development experience with 4+ supervisory duties
- Familiar with Linux/Unix based environments and shell script programming is a plus
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Strong experience in web application design, development and deployment
- Solid experience in CMS system, Social Media API integration
- Familiar with web servers (Apache, IIS), application servers (Tomcat, JBoss), database server (MYSQL, SQL Server and Oracle) is a plus
- Strong leadership with problem solving skills and team player
- Fluent in speaking and written in English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Web Developer