My client is looking for a Tech-savvy Talent to participate in the growth with business development in handling a Global Account across China and Hong Kong region.
- Provide consultative insight to clients based on industry trends, technology developments, and competitive activities
- Ensure client success with our service offering including project management, system consultation, business process analysis and operational account management
- Responsible for assisting the sales team in identifying and implementing cross-selling and up-selling opportunities to existing customers by providing software product demonstrations
- Assure compliance align with Partner Agreement and the Service Level Agreement
- Work on the strategy, development and quality of IT Service Management and the company’s service delivery capability on ITIL process development, the current position, roadmap and strategic direction.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any equivalent qualification
- 15+ years of experiences in the Technology industry (ideally with 5+ experiences in Consultancy firm)
- Tech-savvy with a solid understanding of the Digital and Technology field with the ability to relate it with business value
- Strong Negotiation and technical skills with a track record in handling complex infrastructure projects
- Familiar with PMP/Prince2 and ITIL methodology
- Excellent communication in English