My client is looking for a QA talent who has a strong ability to handle the testing demands in each production release cycle along its digital systems and platform.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts and configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements
- Implement test cases and execution in regression testing, integration testing, performance testing, and other non-functional testing to ensure successful application delivery
- Designs, monitors, and analyses quality assurance metrics such as defect, defect counts, test results, and test status
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality for large and complex projects.
- Perform API level testing, system testing, black box functional testing, UI testing, and white box testing with automated testing process and execution.
- Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5+ years with solid experience in quality assurance or software testing, preferably with testing automation tools (e.g. functional testing, regression testing, UI automation testing)
- Good understanding of test case management, version control & defect tracking
- Familiar with scripting and command line tools (ideally on all applications and sites on mobiles with Android (all versions) and iPhone (iOS).
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux environments and testing automation tools
- Self-motivated and Must be a team player
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese
If you are interested in this role please click here to send CV or click apply button.
For other job opportunities please visit our website: www.matchtalent.com.hk