Our Client is looking for a Team Leader to oversees and manage the IT infrastructure particularly on data network and to maintain high service level along its business.
- Responsible for network architecture in monitor, maintenance, upgrade and administration of IT systems, including, servers, storage and database to achieve availability, performance, and security objectives
- Design, develop and implement infrastructure upgrades align with industry standard and regulatory requirements
- Lead network engineer team to meet maintenance issues and project demand and provide coaching with necessary advice and guidance
- Work along with data centre and network telecommunicate vendors in price and Service Level Agreements negotiation.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 10+ years industry experience in network infrastructure environment with 5+ supervisory duties
- Strong knowledge in VoIP, Telecom and Voice Services
- Familiar with PMP, ITIL, infrastructure operation
- Strong leadership with people management and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese (Mandarin is a plus)