This is a managerial position in leading technical team to responsible for efficiently managing critical data center facilities and IT operations.
- Oversight high-risk IT change activities and work along with client support, architecture planning and infrastructure service team
- Manage IT Operation team with a command centre environment
- Responsible for IT incident network architecture align with compliance and architectural standard and policies.
- Deliver operational processes based on ITIL principals in Operations, Change, Service Restoration, Configuration and Production Scheduling.
- Measure KPI ‘s of team and service delivery with continuously improving service quality.
- Work along with Enterprise Systems team to drive substantial ongoing improvements in automation and to ensure the highest performance and availability of Data Center.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 10+ years industry experience in data center services in large/ complex enterprise environment with 5+ supervisory duties
- Strong knowledge in Data Centre architecture, infrastructure and critical facilities management
- Strong leadership with people management and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese (Mandarin is a plus)
- Familiar with Data Centre automation, ITIL, infrastructure operation