Our client, a world-leading financial institution is looking for high-calibre data science candidate to join their team.
- Responsible for designing and building data models
- Develop marketing leading analytics from organisation BI to advanced models
- Establish global/regional best practice in campaign management
- Developing global/regional analytics data strategy
- Identify and execute on opportunities to capture and refine data
- Design and delivery customer dashboard
- Coaching the team on data-driven decision making, analytics capabilities, insight generation process, campaign design etc.
- Support to build a culture of customer first, continuous feedback and improvement, be agile in predictable and continuous delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantitative, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant field
- Experience working in a banking or insurance field is a must
- Hands-on of customer analytics, segmentation, modelling and data mining tools
- Skilled with Web Analytics, SAS, STATA, R, Python, SQL, and deep understanding of the latest trend
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Excellent influencing, mentoring and communication skills
- Visa can be provided for suitable candidates