Our client, a world leading insurance company is looking for high-caliber candidates to join their teams as Scrum Master. By joining them, you will be responsible for launching their strategic initiatives on digital transformation and customer experiences.
- Coaching and facilitating the teams from discovery to production and on agile values.
- Encourage the team to be self-organized, lean and agile thinking.
- Support Project Owners to communicate with stakeholders and provide training on communication skills.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to ensure all projects can run effectively.
- Develop a culture of psychological safety and instill a culture of predictable and continuous delivery.
- Improve transparency and radiating information.
- Help to develop a compelling training program to drive Agile Transformation, build out an agile champion(s) and network across the business lines for wide adoption in day to day work.
- Lead and coach the company in transition into a scrum framework.
- University degree holder
- 5+ years of experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Agile delivery lead or Iteration Manager with at least 1 year for software development team which apply Scrum principles.
- A recognisable Scrum Master certification (CSM / PSM / CSPO / PSPO) or other agile certifications.
- Clear knowledge of different agile methodologies and techniques. (e.g. User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Agile Games and ext.)
- Ability to engage with leadership and management teams to overcome common adoption challenges.
- Experience in coaching Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Attitude of empowerment to lead a team to be self-organized.
- Exposure or experience in Insurance, Pension & Wealth industry and digital space in financial industry is an advantage.