Our client is one of the largest life insurance companies in the world. They are currently seeking high caliber professional to join the company as Regional Head of eChannel Distribution to optimally support to development and execution of the best practice digital distribution platform, tools and capability in line with business.
- Spearhead conceptuation and implementation of digital roadmap for leading insurer to strengthen internal digital capabilities, create more customer touch points and further enable agency force in delivering customer delight on mobile platforms
- Establish program governance model & structure, organization structure and performance management tools to ensure successful end-to-end program execution
- Manage team members, secure and oversee large scales project budget
- Coordinate with other internal stakeholders and external agencies to create social content and engagement strategies for ongoing advisor led brand awareness, engagement and lead generation
- Working closely with UX, Digital Marketing and IT team to roll-out best in class platforms, applications and modules for continuous improvements
- Leverage data driven insights to actively support advisor recruitment, and adoption of distribution tools/platforms across the advisor toolbox suite.
- 10 + years’ experience in a digital environment, ideally in a regional capacity.
- University or advance degree in marketing
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver on multiple projects with tight timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- human-computer interaction.
- Business minded and oriented
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships to influence change
- Innovative problem solving skills and excellent analytical abilities
- Strong ability to identify and implement process improvements