We are looking for a candidate who will be coordinating digital projects in various lines of business and work along with Innovation CoE to complete each stage of project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with project teams, functional owners and stakeholders to support and execute business outcomes.
- Apply project management methodologies/techniques to lead identified initiatives for improve digital business competitiveness.
- Define and identify issues with resolution development base on customer experience throughout digital channels.
- Engage and demonstrate desired digital project outcomes in order to align with latest market trend
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in Digital Project Management
- Familiar with online (web and mobile technologies) trends
- Experience with artificial intelligence projects is highly preferred
- Solid understanding of Project Management Methodologies (PMP, PRINCE2, Agile/ Scrum, waterfall)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and presentable
- Must be self-motivated, attention to detail and responsible individual
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus