Our exclusive client is expanding their cryptocurrency business from Japan to Hong Kong. One of the largest development of mobile applications and internet services.
They are looking for an operation manager to plan, direct and coordinate local operations for the upcoming digital asset exchange in Hong Kong.
- Implement the client onboarding and customer service process
- Ensuring the team comply fully to the internal AML / KYC policies and relevant external regulations
- Cooperate with teams, vendors and business partners to ensure all the needed operational components of the exchange are well assembled
- Plan and set up the needed operational capacity for new business opportunities
- Working with ad hoc operational issues
- Bachelor degree or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of operation experiences in the financial industry
- Preferably with prior operation experience in investment banks, hedge funds or securities brokerages
- Strong ability to work with a dynamic leadership team
- Track record of operation management with Crypto
- Willingness and passion for streamlining and automating work processes
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin will be an asset