My client is a world recognized financial firm, currently seeking for someone to take care the emerging markets. They are looking for a seasoned talent with strong experience from the actuarial field.
Being the Lead of Portfolio Management, you are responsible for –
- Maintain the relevant risk policies and governance documents
- Risk reporting for senior management for decision making
- Enhance the Risk Identification and Assessment process
- Provide technical support for actuarial matters
- Manages the communication, development and implementation of Emerging Market strategies
Being the Lead of Portfolio Management, you are responsible for
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial or Mathematics related field, with 7-8 years of hands-on experience in actuarial/ risk management field.
- Experience in risk governance would be an asset
- Excellent valuation, calculation skills and have a strong understanding of IFRS and valuation reporting to take ownership
- Understanding of a Markets environment, demands of stakeholders in this environment and related products, securities and derivatives.
- Strong analytical, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills in English