Our client is a well-recognised MNC insurance firm and they are expanding the team, they are looking for an experienced IT Project Management Lead to take care of the team.
As an IT Project Management Lead, you are responsible for –
- Define Project potential risks, assign and manage tasks, timing and manpower resources (onshore and offshore) activities with vendor management
- Develop strong partnership with stakeholders, enabling collaborative scope and change management
- Ensure that project teams follow established standards and best practices
- Provide training and coaching to Project Manager in engaging high and quality project output
- Manage project finances / P&L
As an IT Project Management Lead, you are expected to be –
- University degree in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines with around 8 years of working experiences in project/ portfolio management; 2+ years in a managerial grade
- Proven working experience in financial service industry (banking or insurance industry) or experienced handling banking or insurance projects will be an advantage
- Proven track record of full programme life cycle, familiar with Agile/Scrum, waterfall delivery framework
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously demonstrating flexibility and creativity.
- Exposure to CMS systems and eCommerce projects
- Good working knowledge in website architecture
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered for a junior position
#CMS #Agile #eCommerce #IT #Project Management #lifecycle #insurance #banking #AEM