Our Client is looking for a candidate to analyse the culture, performance and capability of the organization. You will be managing all aspects from talent development to improve transparency.
- Partner closely with leadership and employees across the department
- Align plans with company – drive and deliver overall culture and talent strategies
- Lead on aspects of change and project work
- Provide strategy and insight within learning & development and talent acquisition
- Plan & facilitate programs that strengthen the implementation of company’s core values
- BS/BA Degree, preferably in Human Resources or related
- Over 10 years of experience in cross-functional Human Resources role
- Must demonstrate up to date knowledge within Organizational Development, Learning & Development and Talent Management.
- Experienced in MNC environment and transformation change are highly preferable