Our Client is a FinTech company working on cutting-edge technology to outbreak better financial transaction services. What’s more – they are licensed!
- Build highly scalable, real-time, performant, secure, web based frontend solutions.
- Use our CI / CD pipeline to get your source code built, deployed, tested, and ready
- for production at the touch of a button.
- Consider security as the #1 feature.
- Perform regular upgrades of dependent software components.
- Perform regular security checks and remediate issues.
- Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document, deliver and support solutions.
- Support and train colleagues.
- 3+ years as a professional frontend web developer.
- Experience building responsive & adaptive web apps, including SPA.
- Experience building WordPress plugins or using similar PHP based frameworks.
- Knowledge of PWA.
- Knowledge of UI / UX, web design and application design best practices.
- Knowledge of NgRX.
- Knowledge of building automated tests using tools like Selenium, KarmaJS, and Mocha.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Worked in teams and as a single contributor.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computing, Electrical, Mathematics or similar OR relevant exceptional ability.