- Develop tools, processes, practices and reporting required to build and maintain robust risk and compliance frameworks.
- Conduct and facilitate compliance and assurance activities relating to the company’s compliance framework, including development and maintenance of operational compliance plans.
- Manage and strengthen compliance programs including regulatory compliance, sales, product, AML, data privacy etc.
- Identify and respond to regulatory compliance risks and manage those risks.
- Respond to regulatory queries and investigations and draft regulatory consultation papers.
- Provide compliance advisory and continuously cultivate high compliance awareness
- At least 4 years of experience in financial services environment
- 1+ years risk and compliance management experience
- Understand industry and global best practice in financial services operations and products
- Good understanding of financial products; investment, insurance, deposits, mortgage
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation and report writing skills with proficient in verbal and written English (Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus)