Our client is a multinational company with a dynamic team culture and international exposure. They now would like to hire dedicated digital marketing talents, who have seasoned experience in dealing with multiple e-channels.
The role will be a senior grade position supporting the international marketing team. The job duties are as follow:
- Implement appropriate digital/branding strategy to increase traffic and boost conversion
- Set quantitative goals and devise detailed campaign to achieve the goals
- Handled all e-channels and monitor performance, able to obtain useful data from it
- Gather important insights from e-channel performance and ROIs
- Analyze user journey, understand customer needs to optimize performance of different e-channels
- collaborate with internal and external parties to make sure smooth project execution
The ideal candidate should be:
- 5-8 years of experience in digital marketing, with extensive knowledge about e-commerce and e-channel optimization
- SEM/SEO knowledge, strong analytical skills.
- Social media planning and ad-buying techniques (e.g. PPC, dynamic ad, display network, etc.)
- Preferably with technical knowledge on website development (e.g. HTML, CSS, Java, etc.)
- Proficiency use of English in both written and spoken manner
- Minimum Bachelor degree in related field