Our Client is looking for an excellent leader with a strategic and creative mindset for their online digital content marketing, in both English and Chinese version websites.
- Develop and edit digital content strategy for both website and mobile platforms, locally and regionally
- Leading, developing and coaching the contents team
- Manage and oversee the contents publication including video contents to social media to meet business goals and revenue targets.
- Analyze and implement improvements to help optimize content, encourage engagement, and achieve key performance
- Assist in offline campaigns i.e. printing matters
- At least 7 years working experience as Digital Content, Editorial, Copywriting background
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related discipline
- Strong experience in leading a team and hands-on with CMS, video content development across different channels
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese (sample work can be supported)
- Experience with SEO, Marketing tools is a plus.