Interested in complex data? Consider joining an innovation team in a solid growing data science environment.
- Design and develop data patterns
- Translate complex problems, functional and technical requirements into reality
- Applying Data Science principles for ensuring data processes are aligned with overall business operation
- Working around data quality, data stewardship, and security controls
- To ensure data pipelines are scalable, repeatable and secure serving multiple users
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or relevant subject
- Strong knowledge in data technologies, advanced analytics, and cloud technologies
- Hands-on and familiar with Python, R, SAS, Java, C++, Scala including database: MongoDB, Cassandra, Hbase etc.
- Security design would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with positive and problem solving mindset
- Individual contributor and team player
- Working visa can be provided for the suitable candidate