Our client, a world leading insurance company is looking for high-calibre candidates to join their teams as Data Analytics. You will be responsible on growing the capability on machine learning and re-engineering the collected data.
- Responsible on designing and building data models.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to capture and refine data.
- Design and delivery customer dashboard.
- Interpret data and support decision making in forums, meetings and events.
- Manage external research program with vendors.
- Coaching the team on data-driven decision making, analytics capabilities and best practices.
- Data democratisation and create and manage automated decision-making system.
- Support to build a culture of customer first, continuous feedback and improvement, be agile in predictable and continuous delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field or 5+ years experience in an analytics role.
- Excellent SAS and SQL skills and understanding on database structure.
- Excellent influencing, mentoring and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Python or R and its application in data analysis
- Experience with:
- Data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Machine Learning, Automation, Optimisation