You will be in charge of handling data and analytic reporting to support in-house multi-functional teams in working on complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Complete digital analytics projects that require data mining, analysis and customer segmentation.
- Produce regular and ad hoc analytics reports for reviewing the performance of website and mobile apps to management and different business units.
- Manage analytics tools and develop analytics dashboards.
- Create sizing and measure customer segments to facilitate analytics strategy and improve conversion.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or any related field.
- 3+ years in the area of analytics, ideally in the banking / insurance environment.
- Strong analytical skills and sensitive to numbers.
- Experience in different reporting tools: SAS, Tableau, Python, R, Hadoop, SQL, Hive or other languages is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English.