The main responsibility of the Chinese Editor, to manage the Chinese content and production throughout the publication products. To provide strategic writing and editorial support the internal teams so that the external communications are consistent and professional.
- Provide professional Chinese contents and generate content ideas
- Develop new concepts for both print and online with respective corporate and property brand aspiration
- Review and endorse freelancers and vendors written communications i.e. brochure, newsletter, publications, statements, special reports etc.
- Managing production budgets
- Ensuring all products meet high standard of quality
- Work with the marketing team, sales team to identify new business opportunities for revenue growth
- University graduate preferably in Translation, Communications, Journalism, Language Studies or related discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in media / publishing companies
- Strong, creative and professional business copywriting skill in Chinese
- Experience with online, lifestyle topics such as art, F&B, fashion, cars etc.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills, while also being able to work independently
- Professional and able to think outside the box
- Good organisation skills with good time management
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English