Our Client is looking for a CPO, responsible for all product-related matters from product strategy, product conception and development, production in general, innovation, project management and product management. This position includes release management and production. Report directly to the CEO.
- Have a strong vision for the Product strategy and be able to inspire & motivate the team to work together to execute that vision consistently, rapidly and effectively.
- Has the overall authority over all product development, including product planning, road-mapping, customer discovery, product discovery, user research and product development process, also serves as a product representative, involved in marketing and selling and communicating product benefits to the public.
- Builds and leads a strong team of product developers, product owners and designers. Fulfills managerial roles such as assigning duties, hiring new talent, ongoing coaching employees and evaluating their performance.
- Responsible for making sure the final product is completely functional and meets customer expectations.
- At least 10 years of experience in media industry
- Sound technical background with good customer experience, user experience & user interface experience.
- Demonstrable success with innovative new capabilities to market on time and on budget that result in commercial success and strong investment ROI.
- Being able to think strategically and make long-term plans
- Able to learn from mistakes to drive continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to manage product development across the teams of product designers and engineers to deliver a constantly improving customer experience.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills as this is required to work alongside with other executives and also effectively manage employees.