This talent will exposed to cutting-edge cloud technology where technical, project management and consulting skills to lead a matrix team within the regional scope of business for a world-class financial organisation.
- Lead and provide solution and technical expertise to Infrastructure service design and delivery teams
- Oversee day-to-day operations of middleware environments with the support of service providers
- Deploy Middleware product and services in Cloud platforms.
- Support and work along with internal control, IT security and risk management team
- Integrate middleware platforms with standard technologies within the infrastructure
- Project management in cost control and budgeting, cooperate with IT stakeholders in defining project scope, objectives, and requirements
- Ensure processes comply with IT governance processes and procedures with audit and control requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- 8+ years for infrastructure services experiences with 5+ of team management experiences
- Familiar with enterprise Java and BPM platforms: WebSphere, Oracle, Linux, AIX, Windows or open source middleware products
- Strong communication, vendor management and project management skills
- Capable to deliver transformation in latest tech mindset with Stakeholder management
- Experienced working in international corporation is a big plus