- Participate in business application development and enhancement.
- Responsible for system maintenance and trouble-shooting to ensure systems reliability.
- Gather and analyze business requirements and propose sound solutions.
- Perform application testing and liaise with internal users and external vendors to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate with users to provide systems support.
- University graduate with degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experiences as System Analyst or equivalent.
- Experience in Sales Force CRM / Cloud implementation is a MUST.
- Experience in Google DFP, DSM will be advantage
- Experience in the delivery of technically complex IT projects.
- Excellent presentational skills with the ability to explain technical details effectively.
- Highly motivated individual that inspires a positive and productive ethos in others.
- Able to carry out tasks with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.