- Participate in business application development and enhancement.
- Responsible for system maintenance and trouble-shooting to ensure systems reliability.
- Gather and analyze business requirements and propose sound solutions.
- Perform application testing and liaise with internal users and external vendors to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate with users to provide systems support.
- University graduate with degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years experiences in programming with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as Analyst Programmer or equivalent
- Knowledge in JAVA, Eclipse, Oracle EBS, Oracle DB
- Experience in the delivery of technically complex IT projects
- Excellent presentational skills with the ability to explain technical details effectively
- Highly motivated individual that inspires a positive and productive ethos in others
- Able to carry out tasks with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good command of spoken Mandarin will be a plus