- Maintain and grow client relationships, with senior management and stakeholders.
- Manage and develop team members.
- Develop and pitch for new business opportunities.
- Develop complete communications plan for clients.
- Provide clients with consulting service which include strategy, direction and ideas on maximize communication results and/or potential crisis.
- Manage profitability and financial aspects of accounts.
- Develop original research, surveys and market studies for existing and new business proposals.
- Maintain industry and media contacts to stay up-to-date on current industry affairs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong leadership and team management skills with ability to supervise and motivate junior staff.
- Strong ability to develop and deliver presentations and pitches to clients.
- Strong business acumen and ability to manage business from a financial point of view.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think & write creatively and strategically.
- Ability to cope with stressful and fast pace working environment.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- At least 8 years of PR and communication experience in agency setting.
- University degree holder in any discipline.
- Must be able to read/write in Chinese and English.
- Comprehensive experience in and understanding of public relations.
- Comprehensive understanding of and experience in luxury, travel & tourism
- In-depth knowledge of media relations from key trade publications to business and /or consumer media.